Wednesday, April 8, 2020

What's your story and how have you learned to embrace it?


  1. Negative comments - about my weight
Since I was six (6) years old, people (family members) would always comment on my weight. The comments would stick to my skin and not wash away. I was never confident with my physical appearance, my self-esteem was always at its lowest point. After high school, I was able to find what I enjoy doing as part of my physical activities and still, I was not happy. Years go by, at the age of 25, walked away from a four (4) year relationship, having all the time to myself. I am finally happy with my physical self. I'm not where I want to be, but what's important is that I've learned to accept MYSELF. Learning to eat healthier, exploring what I enjoy (hiking, Zumba, cycling, weights), and most importantly; understanding that I am doing this for myself and my health. Looks are not everything.

    2. Roadblocks - 
"Be open to opportunity and if things don’t go well, move on! -G.V"
My goals / objective at the moment is to find a new job, move out and have my own place, travel the world and share those moments with someone.

  • Job: Embracing that I'm too comfortable with where I'm at and to change to make time to change it. 
  • Current living situation: Saving up at the moment and aiming for the bigger picture. 
  • Travels: Coronavirus is something we (the world) cannot control.

"There are so many chapters to your story. Many editions and revisions can be produced if need be." Dulce Ruby 

N.S 

Whats my story and how I learned to embrace it?

 My story is who I am what defines is to live happily, be knowledgeable, be grateful, and love. To me, it is imperative to my everyday life. I learn to embrace who I am by learning from past experiences good and bad. From those experiences I learn not to give up, always continue and be unyielding. Stoicism summarizes my story in this world.

Favorite quote of the day?


“If you cannot do great things, do small things in a great way”  - Napoleon Hill 



No comments:

Post a Comment