Thursday, December 13, 2018

One last look

It was nice seeing you yesterday for one last time. Seeing you, I felt nothing inside. Exchanging what we once had to nothing at all. You kissed me on the cheek and said "I wish you nothing but the best and I love you." When I know you have someone waiting for you at home.

That's the thing about being in a relationship. You can't really predict what's going to happen next. Everything happens for a reason and really; you just need to learn to really love yourself and let that toxic ball out. Ask questions to better yourself as a human being. I can honestly say I'm happy without having to think about others. Yes, my mother is sad that the relationship ended and my dad is asking questions. but; hey, I have to do what makes ME happy. Others people happiness isn't so important if you're not truly happy inside.

It is weird that I'm moving on within two weeks of a four year relationship? I can't really tell right now.


No comments:

Post a Comment