Monday, February 8, 2016

Recovery or not

     We are creatures of choice. That means that we have the capacity to make poor choices, which all of us have done. We have spoken critical words, and we have done hurtful things. We are not proud of those choices, although they may seem justifies at the moment. Poor choices in the past don’t mean that we must make them in the future. Instead we can say, “I’m sorry” and move on from the past. 
     Love doesn’t erase the past, but it makes the future different. When we choose active expression of love in how our partner see love, we create an emotional climate where we can deal with our past conflicts and failures. 
     Almost never do two people fall in love on the same day, and almost never do they fall out of love on the same day. 
Love is a choice. And either partner can start the process toady. 

     I hope this will bring you some kind of ease. Because deep down, I’m hurting so much. Loving someone that doesn’t love you back is the toughest thing ever. Look at me, I’m holding on and staying strong. Hoping for the best but have to be prepare for what might happen, negative or positive. I’m scared. I’m hurt. But I’m moving on. 

But the love is not the same. 

1 comment: