Tuesday, January 12, 2016

Depressed

"Relationships can be a big source of stress. But it's up to you to define if it worth it or not"


Do you ever wonder is the person you're dating is who they say they are?
People will say things to cover up the lies to make their significant other happy, even though deep down inside it's all false information.
Yeah, I might be crazy and scared to look into something positive because I'm scared of failing. There's a saying that goes like this... "It doesn't hurt to fail. It's how you handle the situation and get back up and try again."
The question is how...?

I miss the way we use to talk. The way things use to be... When you were all over me and can't get enough.

Remember that time...
when you choose to get up early just to go grab coffee with me. Even though you don't drink coffee. 
when you text me throughout the day and freak out a bit when I couldn't answer right away?
when we were both nice to one another.
when you were scared to lose me? 

I destroyed that person. All I am now is upset and depressed with life. Holding myself together. Thinking positive when I believe I'm just lying to myself. I'm trying to change. 

I will make it worth it. Not for him, but for myself.  
Define the true meaning of happiness according to ME. 


No comments:

Post a Comment