Monday, October 2, 2017

Thank You

Thank you for showing me what I deserve. 
Thank you for allowing me to take a step back to love myself. 
Thank you for allowing me to see the true person you really are and to see who I am. 
Thank you for giving me so little while I give you the world. 

Because of you, I'm doing better than before. 
You're just a chapter that's about to end. 

Lesson here...
Life is like a library, filled with books and adventures. 
Every book has a different story. 
Mixed beginning 
Swirled storyline 
Shocking endings. 

It's up to me to find my favorite book. 
It's up to me to find what's right for myself. 
Only I can determine those things for myself. 

So thanks to everything I've gone through. 
It's a life lesson. 
I have learned what's right and what's wrong. 
What fits me and what doesn't . 
At the end... it's all up to me. 
And to those swirled storylines 
Thank you, for leading me to the path where I write my own shocking ending. 

- M.N

No comments:

Post a Comment