Thursday, November 26, 2015

BEAT THANKSGIVING

November 24, 2015:
I know what happened for the past two days was something we can't take back. Everything happened. I got so upset to the point I turned into a whole different person. It doesn't give me the right to do what I did. I apologize for my actions. For physically pulling you, and to yell in your home like that. I apologize to your aunt and cousin. That will never happen again. I put my word on that... I never acted like that before and it will never happen again. That wasn't me... You're right... 
You don't have to forgive me. But I understand we both need spaces for what happened. You really think I'm some psycho now. 
I'm leaving this story behind to start a new chapter in my life.

November 25, 2015:
For what happened, it was a mistake. For you not to come to Thanksgiving dinner is something I cannot forgive you for. I've been waiting for this day to arrive months ago. You should know how much this means to me. So forgive me, for what I'm about to do. As much as I love you...

No comments:

Post a Comment